Monday, August 17, 2009

A Change of Focus

WOW! This blogging journey has turned out to be so much more than I could have every imagined! This all really started out to be just a chronology of our Bio Med Journey, but it has turned into so much more than that. We have had family and friends from all over the country emailing and encouraging us! It is by far the best part about this and makes this so much more fun!! I love it, it makes the late night stints on the computer after the hub and kids are in bed so worth it. Not only is it encouraging to hear what you all have to say, but for me, it is a blast!! I have found it to be quite fun cataloging our lives and what all is going on. It has made me stop and think about "life happenings" a little differenlty. Through this all and a little sense of humor, I have come to realize that really, nothings worth stressing over, and in the end, it’s all really quite funny (and part of a bigger master plan). Oh my life would be so boring otherwise!!! =)

It’s also been really cool when our distant friends and family tell us how much they appreciate hearing about our family and all the craziness. So, with that, I have decided to change things up a little bit, shake it all up and expand our topics. Let me tell you, between Mike, Parker, Cosmo the dog and a cast of many many more characters I have all sorts of fun stuff to write about and I am soo excited to get it going!

FAIR WARNING: family and friends don’t be too shocked if you find a little dirty laundry aired out here on the World Wide Web. Ahhh, just kidding, I would never put you out like that, well, maybe if you deserve it! Again, only joking, you all are so much a part of this story, I really can’t write about it any longer without you in it!!

Okay, so there you have it, a change of focus to our little corner of the web. Only kicker right now is, I would really like to change the title from Bio Med Madness to something else that describes our family; I just can’t think of anything clever! 

So…here’s a little challenge to all our readers….leave a comment or email with your suggestions for a new title. Ryan, I really can’t wait to hear what you can come up with!! Ha ha!! (Ryan is my BIL—married to my little sister, they live down the street from us, so you will be hearing lots about them!!—Sorry C&R, that’s what happens when you live close!!)

Anyway, the kids and I are in Ft. Worth visiting my parents this week and I already have a huge note on my Blackberry memo pad of funny/interesting things that have already happened so look forward to hearing more. But for now, here’s a little tidbit: Parker's first TD, Spencer's first B12, The Imposters, Parker asking me to pretend to be his 21 yr old sister "Theresa", Thomas (C&R’s oldest and my favorite nephew) asking “What happened to Spencer’s talker?”, Parker learning to play the guitar, and Little Lou getting stuck on the water slide. All this and we’ve only been here 2 days!  What, oh what, more can happen!  I dunno, but I can't wait!!

Until next time…grace, peace, hope, love and prayers!

T

BTW--I promised Parker I wouldn't "Twitter" I never promised I wouldn't Blog!  Ha, gotta love the loop-holes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment