Friday, January 8, 2010

A December to Remember and some pocket change

Ever wonder why December and Remember sort of sound the same?  I wonder if someone did that on purpose?  You know it's the end of the year and I always find that during this month we generally spend a good deal of effort talking about and remembering all the events of the past year.  And funny how this month that rhymes with remember ends with a new year!  Okay so that was a pathetic attempt to open this post sort of witty and thought provoking, but maybe not so much?!?!

So for me, as this year is coming to a close I find myself thinking about all the things that have changed over the last year and this has been a pretty eventful 2009 especially where Spencer is concerned.  And I'm seriously crossing my fingers (and maybe a toe or two), wishing, hoping and mostly PRAYING that 2010 will bring about more BIG change.  That seems a little weird to say out loud, most of the time I really don't like change, I like for things to plug along nice a smoothly no bumps in the road.  But oh how change is soo good!  I mean really life would be rather boring if we spent a lot of energy and effort getting things set to function a certain way, and then what...you just go along day in and day out with no change.  That would seriously be a big ole bore!  Maybe that's why so many people are so unhappy??  They just avoid change.

Until next time...grace, peace, hope, love and paryers!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment